Sunday, June 1, 2008

Show up for life



Believe in all that is possible and be open to what seems impossible








Hold on tight - the ride is sometimes rough








Engage the spirit within and around










Life happens, be there - don't sit on the sidelines




These are themes I have been collecting to paint on flat rocks that I've picked up on our vacations on Cape Cod. The rocks are still in a bag and the thoughts collect in the PDA, so its time for movement and to get on with it. The only paint brush in my near future is for house paint.

What thoughts would you add?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

allow yourself to be inspired!

The combination of your words and pictures inspires me to look at things a little differently. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Be willing to hope and dream!

melifo said...

You know Jeff, I've been following your blog for a while now and you never cease to inspire me and remind me to take life for what it is. Sometimes I need that reminder. I also admire that you always seem to look for the positive even if the tone of your post reveals that maybe you find that difficult. I can relate to your obvious appreciation for the wealth of beauty and the gifts that nature alone offers. It is there that I look for comfort when direction or reason seems to elude me.
I'm really glad that I stumbled upon your blog... often it's just what I needed to hear (read) to get me back on track.
Thank You

Anonymous said...

Time spent in the natural world ... the best medicine. Cultivate a sense of wonder, and pass it along.

Jeff- in the Berkshires said...

thanks for the comment Melifo. I think we all need a reminder sometimes and when I write I usually try to work my way around to it. When I don't I usually regret it and change or pull down the post. Tending to be a relatively upbeat person I, like most, have those dips so you are also correct in noticing that it isn't always easy to find the positive or be willing to accept that there is something positive.
Jeff