Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am wiped


Thanks for checking in. Yes this April fools spoof is fun and usually catches some off guard and always makes the local papers. Good advertising.

Yes the camera is back or at least its replacement is. I must have dropped my backpack with the other one in because it stopped taking pictures and the little screen has this wavy pink. So back to ebay. I just don't have time to learn it.

Finding the time and focus for writing has been very tough of late. Spring is always an accelerated volunteering schedule with school and this year greater than past and there is all the college stuff I am writing about and then a cold hits and work seems like building track ahead of a speeding locomotive......I am wiped

The season around easter is actually one which I look forward to all year around. I have had some meditative rituals that seem to recharge the soul. This year my head is too much of a blur and the schedule too tight that making room for them seems to just make things worse. Squeezing in hour long PT vists for this injured heel seems to swallow the spare time in the day.

So I seem to be just complaining. Yea probably or just giving perspective here and as much rationalizing to me as to why I feel wiped, why the cold hit me the way it did and why I am exhausted.

Vacation in a couple of weeks but so far the family has been traveling in so many directions, we haven't settled on a plan.

The roller coaster continues. This time its a slow upward grade with full force winds. But the top will come soon and then the coasting ride. Looking forward to that.

No comments: