Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Pause

I have been working on some pieces in the few minutes I have computer access in the early mornings.....but haven't had enough time to finish. I am exhausted by nighttime and since we are determined to regulate on line access for the kids, as much we can, I end up being in line and usually at the end. So writing is at a pause.

Running has also been on a pause for the past couple of weeks at the recommendation of suggestion of the MD. How the hell some indirect body parts can be negatively effected by running had me initially scratching my head. It also is frustrating when you are doing something that is good for you and you have to stop it.

But I hope to be able to get out there sometime this weekend, though I know I have lost some good momentum and getting back into the routine, especially with such cold will be difficult. For the next few days we are off to visit extended family, in- laws to me so perhaps some time on the hotel treadmill we be some help.

A good thanksgiving to all out there in blogland. It seems like finding things to be thankful for is more difficult this year, until you fine someone who has recently lost someone, or lost their job or is in poor health or just has it worse off than you. Then you realize that there is much to be thankful for.

No comments: