Friday, March 11, 2011

Never underestimate the power of prayer. This isn't a post about religion or evangelizing but more about spirituality. You won't find me quoting scripture, not my thing and I don't make those connection. But I feel I am a deeply spiritual person and that comes though in much of my writing. I have seen the power of prayer in the past, on larger scale of healing to smaller incidents and I witnessed it again this week.

More than a few read into my post a few days ago that either something troubling might be going on or that perhaps I was over-analyzing life. Thank you for your concern and comments and good thoughts.

Something was not right and the potential implications monumental, and while I couldn't say what, I needed to write about it, to get it out to the cosmos.

This morning was the news that all is well, life can return to normal though with a renewed gratitude of life and of good health.

2 comments:

janet said...

Hi Jeff,
Whatever it was, I'm grateful that your news was good, and all is well.

Jeff- in the Berkshires said...

Thanks, the news was good and a tremendous relief then a 1 day reprieve before something big hit with an aging parent. That too seems now to have calmed down and will be resolved.

Enough of the roller-coaster.