Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There but for the grace of God and the fate of occurrences, is me.

It may be good, may be bad, it may be life changing........ We may realize based on another's experience that started similar to ours but proceeded very differently, that we really "dodged a bullet".

I know that at least in most of these "life changing experiences" that I have come through with a different awareness, a better appreciation for what other's might be going through, a broader depth of knowledge and strength. And also out of those has come a need to pass this on where I can.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Very philosophical indeed. Hope you are all okay.

We all need to appreciate everything around us at all times. You never know.

Anonymous said...

...and your not going to tell us the story? not even PART of it...ok. well, I can tell you that I've had several experiences and it is an eye opening experience and some of them, can change your life....debbie

Jeff- in the Berkshires said...
This comment has been removed by the author.