Friday, June 19, 2009

I yearn to again feel at peace. I remember that feeling so clearly but it has been such a while. I yearn to not feel that so much is going on that requires my attention that I am skimming on the surface of life and weeks and weeks are passing. I yearn to feel truly well again for it has been such a long stretch without something going on. I yearn to be able to the out in the sun and run for miles, though my conditioning is so far off it would take months to achieve but it would mean that I feel well enough to start.

In my minds eye I can feel the peace....I try to hold on to it....to grasp it.....I embrace it ......and then I usually asleep.

1 comment:

melifo said...

Hi Jeff,
I hadn't picked up running again until a couple of weeks ago, and was so disappointed to see that I am back to square one (1.5 miles and huffing!). On the other hand I am taking the "beginners" opportunity to run with my daughter. It's nice to spend that time with her. She gets so excited when we beat our previous time. I really miss running (like I used to) I want that back.
I hope you will be able to find the time to get back into it