Thursday, February 14, 2008

Roller coaster

Your up, your down……when you are in those down turns that seem to be going on for a while it is so difficult to imagine that just a slight change in condition will send you back up.

In the past few weeks I have experienced many such experiences, personally and in those that I have had contact. People who have been out of work for a while that I have been able to offer a job and make their day, make their week; people who have been struggling with difficult physical issues and find that there has been improvement; someone who has defied so many odds in recovering from a serious accident. My own experience of having an extremely challenging time with some new projects only turn a corner and see things start to fall into place.

One thing about life is that so much is not permanent, so much can change. Sometimes it isn’t something big that does it.

Life is certainly a roller coaster. The challenge is remembering that and waiting and seeking that up turn around the bend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog site is a nice surprise. I've liked it so much that I hope you won't mind being tagged. Please visit my site to see what I'm 'talking' about. For a $10.00 camera, you have some pretty decent pictures.

B. Fred

"Or is that Friend?"